Giving to Redeemer
- How can I give to Redeemer Church?
- In person. Checks can be made out to Redeemer Church.
- Online. We utilize the giving platform of our sending church, Carmel Baptist. Go here to sign in or create an account. You can give a one-time gift or set up automatically recurring gifts. Be sure to choose the "Redeemer Church" fund on the drop down menu.
- Your bank. The most efficient and consistent way to give is through your bank's free Bill Pay feature. Create Redeemer Church Charlotte as a payee using our sending church's address (1145 Pineville Matthews Road, Matthews, NC 28105) and setup a recurring donation which your bank will send automatically.
- How is Redeemer Church funded? Redeemer is a church plant of Carmel Baptist Church. Carmel is giving generously as part of a three year partnership agreement which is designed to be a pathway for Redeemer to become financially self-sustaining. Carmel's financial commitment currently makes up about 40% of Redeemer's operating budget. About 50% comes from within our church in the form of tithes and offerings, while the remaining 10% is from external funding sources.
- Where can I learn about how Redeemer spends money? We'd love to talk with you about Redeemer's budget. We don't currently post our budget online, but are happy to talk in person.
- What types of accountability are in place? We believe that we are merely stewards of Redeemer Church, which belongs to and for God. Thus, we hold to the highest standards of accountability. Financial accountability is provided by our sending church, Carmel Baptist in Matthews, NC who oversees and manages all our finances, including approving the budget, processing donations, and setting our pastors’ salaries. Addionally, three of Carmel's Staff Elders function as our Advisory Team and have executive authority over Redeemer until we are able to install our own Elders team. We operate within the policies and procedures of Carmel. To learn more about Carmel Baptist Church, visit carmelbaptist.org.